Apple has finally announced iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus yesterday. The design of new iPhone is very similar to iPhone 6 which had a rounded body. But there are many new features that have come with the new iPhone. Let’s move towards the exciting features now.
- The new iPhone 7 is water resistant. So, your phone can get wet without any worries.
- There are a couple of differences between the designs of iPhone 6 & iPhone 7. Apple has moved towards mirrored design from metal one. The new jet black color is darker than before.
- The home button is also redesigned in iPhone 7.
- The camera has been upgraded with a brighter f/1.8 lens and optical image stabilization. New image processing chip and quad-LED flash are also the part of camera. The front camera is upgraded to 7 megapixels with automatic image stabilization for better selfies and video recording.
- The major update will come with iPhone 7 Plus, which is dual lens camera. You will be able to use 2x optical zoom and the image quality will not be lost. One lens is equivalent to 28mm for wide angle shots and the other is equivalent to 60mm. You can just tap the 1x or 2x button in the camera app to switch between the lens. This camera will also come with a feature in which the two lenses will be used simultaneously, in order to mimic a shallow depth of field, just like we do with DSLRs.
- The display is 25% brighter with improved color management. The iPhone 7 is 750 x 1334 pixels, while the iPhone 7 Plus is 1080 x 1920.
- As expected, there is no headphone jack with the new iPhone. A second speaker has replaced it which will create stereo sound. A set of EarPods will come with the iPhone which can be connected via Bluetooth.
- Wireless headphones are also designed which are called AirPods. Apple developed a new wireless technology that handles both audio and the wireless connection to the phone or Apple Watch. They have sensors to detect when they are in your ears and “motion accelerometers” to activate Siri. Apple says the AirPods have five hours of battery life and come with a battery case that provides 24 hours of total use.
- The new processor, A10, is 40 percent faster than A9.
Although the pre-ordering has been started, the new iPhone 7 will be available from 16th of September. Another thing to mention here is that the lowest storage has been upgraded to 32GB from 16GB. The iPhone 7 starts with 32GB of storage for $649 and goes up to 256GB for $849. So, what do you think about the new features? Do share your comments.
Finally the day has become when iPhone 7 launch event is going to be held all over the world. Apple is trying its best to boost up the revenues which were fallen down after the release of iPhone 6 series. iPhone 7 is going to be released with a lot of new and amazing features and it is really hard to wait for the release.
Before the release of iPhone 7, let’s see at what time the launch event will be live in different parts of the world. For USA and UK users, the time of event is 10:00 pm and 6:00 pm respectively. In China, you can watch the event at 9:00 pm. Indian and Pakistani users will have to wait till 10:30 pm and 10:00 pm respectively. The time for Germany and France is 7:00 pm. For Gulf countries, stay tuned around 9:00 pm.
WordPress is a robust platform with built-in capability to send email notifications. However, it was not designed to send out email newsletters. There are plenty of WordPress plugins that allow you to send out newsletters without signing up for an email service provider. Using such a plugin to build your email list is a terrible idea.
First, your WordPress hosting provider would consider this as a misuse of its terms and service. These mail servers are often poorly configured, have strict limits, and cannot send all your emails at once.
Yes, you read the title correctly. LinkedIn now supports the use of hashtags again. The word ‘again’ is written here because LinkedIn enabled this functionality back in 2013 too. But the user response was really poor and they had to roll it back.
There is one thing that you should know before telling everyone else about this news. This support is only for the mobile app of LinkedIn. The functionality is not available in the desktop version. This news was rolled out in the LinkedIn blog where they pointed out some other improvements too. Read the points here: